Jump to navigation Jump to search
PacBSD is a now defunct project that I would still like to see become a thing. With that said, I'm unsure of the willingness of the previous developers to revive the project, so here's a plan to make it happen.
- Make system more "Arch Linux like" where minimal patching is done and the directory structure is similar.
- Add choice, things like choosing init system and whether to use FreeBSD world or gnutils.
- Standardize package maintainership and hosting.
- Create new name. Assuming I cannot take the PacBSD name.
- Build a basic, functioning system.
- Build [core]
- Build website